DevOps and DevSecOps maker
From a double formation of IT project engineer and manager, I have an expertise in DevOps, IT security (DevSecOps) and opensource world.
- Platform Engineer : Since march 2022.
- Leading the development of a Big Data (Synapse) platform on Azure with Terraform.
- Developing a Kafka cluster on-premise with Puppet.
- Developing a Big Data platform on-premise with Docker Swarm.
- Developing a SSO between Google Workspace, AWS and Azure.
- Platform Engineer : Since march 2022.
- Co-founder (Limawi as DevOps tools) : Since june 2020, developping Limawi. Cloud, DevOps and tools for all of that.
Vagrant, Ansible, Docker, Inspec, Gitlab, Copier-org, Bats, Cucumber…
- Developing an immutable, ductile and containerised dev factory.
- Developing a copier-org extension in python to automate the converging of git repositories templates.
- Developing container images with variable uid for OpenSSH client and server.
- Developing a containerised repositories Ansible deploy (Galaxy, pip, npm…) with Pulp3.
- Developing a containerised Concourse-ci Ansible deploy (french).
- Developing a containerised Vagrant (french).
- Developing a containerised Hashicorp Vault Ansible deploy (french).
- Step in the DevSec Hardening Framework organization. Add of compliance tests for containerized SSH. Developing Github Actions for the dev-sec.io project.
- StackOverflow community help over containerization questions.
- Co-founder (Kookati) : From september 2018 to may 2020, a MOOC in cybersecurity.
- Creation of a MOOC in cybersecurity evolving in a fictional world (in french).
- French Quora community help in cybersecurity popularization.
- Co-founder (MyCrypNet) : From september 2016 to may 2020, developping MyCrypNet. An encrypted network. This project was stopped in may 2020. It was considered to become an apps catalog.
- Developing the interaction interface with OpenVPN servers and add on the Jenkins pipeline.
- Developing additional projects (test containers, base Ansible roles) with Gitlab-CI.
- Co-founder (Limawi as a secure cloud then catalog) : From june 2014 to may 2020, developping Limawi, from itis4u.ch. A secure cloud. This project with that shape was stopped in 2016 and became an apps catalog.
The first one was MyCrypNet.
- Setting BDD on the Jenkins pipeline with Cucumber/Capybara/Selenium.
- Setting OWASP ZAP on the Jenkins pipeline.
- Developing an OIDC in PHP with SLO, session management (front and back) and d’autologin/autologout distribution with cookie.
- Co-founder (itis4u.ch) : From june 2013 to may 2014, developping itis4u.ch. A secure cloud. Slowly modified in Limawi between may 2014 and may 2016. It also changed to become an apps catalog.
- Co-founder (Limawi as DevOps tools) : Since june 2020, developping Limawi. Cloud, DevOps and tools for all of that. Vagrant, Ansible, Docker, Inspec, Gitlab, Copier-org, Bats, Cucumber…
- Self-Entrepreneur : From january 2011 to june 2014, numeric data analytics, statistical analytics, technical and economical analytics. Databases management…
Some publications (mainly in french)
- DevOps stream three times a week (french)
- Tout sur un bon mot de passe (everything about a good password)
- Le masque jetable (One time pad)
- Méthode agile, les histoires (Agile methodology, stories)
- Méthode agile, Elevation Of Privilege (Agile methodology, Elevation Of Privilege)
- Monorepo, linting de base du projet (Monorepo, base linting of the project)
- Fedora CoreOs (du cloud et de la perruque) (on cloud and wig)
- Short : Le carré de Polybe (Polybius square)
- Short : La congruence, modulo 10 (Modulo 10 congruence)
- Extrait de stream : Diffie Helman en vrac
- Stories : Notions devops
- École des mines d’Alès : Engineer from l’école des Mines d’Alès, Information Technology (2008-2013)
- École supérieure de Commerce de Clermont-Ferrand : Master, Business Administration and Management (2010-2013)
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum : Erasmus, IT security (2011-2012)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Databricks Academy Accreditation: platform Administrator
- 🔭 I’m currently working on developing the Limawi company tools and infrastructure.
- 💬 I talk about cybersecurity and DevSecOps. I create 🎞️ videos, slides, diagrams and write 📋 articles (mainly in french) on the Limawi platform, its blog, its Youtube channel and its Instagram account.
- I stream regularly on Twitch (Limawi)
- I tweet things on Twitter